There were about 800 reasons for attending the HP Protect’12 events. We have more than 1,000 reasons for attending HP Protect’13 this year starting September 17, 2013.
Here are my top 10 reasons:
- Biggest security conference in Washington, D.C: Meet and greet 500+ security experts from Government and Federal customers from US Army, US Navy, IRS, FBI, CIA, Homeland, TSA, etc.
- Visit our Security Operation Center (SOC) that shows all products, solutions, services, integrated with multiple use cases in IT security, risk, compliance, operations, and analytics in one booth
- Keynote speeches from security experts on integrated security analytics and intelligence solutions from HP that includes solution for big data, cloud, mobility, and threat research
- 100+ technical, deep, advanced sessions on best practices and use cases on security analytics
- 40+ Turbo Talks on deep-dive use-case driven technical discussion on niche customer problems that HP has solved in the recent years
- 15+ customer sessions on how some of these top Federal and Fortune 500 customers are using HP Enterprise Security products and solutions to combat cycbe-threats
- Network and meet with HP’s product management people to understand product updates, roadmaps, customer advisory boards, technical advisory boards, etc.
- Guru Bar, support bar, education bar, services bar to ask specific questions on your business and technical problems
- Catch up ‘Train’ the music band for mixing business and pleasure
- Visit 20+ free best museums in the world, and catch up with some of the best food in downtown
Visit the HP Protect 2013 page to register NOW: http://h30627.www3.hp.com/
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s
a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
NO it is a standard template from wordpress. Thanks for reading this.
Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to
check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I really like the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I
get home. I’m amazed at how quick your blog
loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just
3G .. Anyways, superb blog!