Oracle OpenWorld 2017 is right around the corner. It is bigger and better than ever before and Oracle is going all in on Security this year.
Oracle has announced some major updates to security portfolio and is now in a position to secure the entire cloud platform (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) effectively. Check out these executive sessions and top activities to understand how Oracle is committed to securing both the old and new IT from the cloud.
Top SECURITY activities at Oracle OpenWorld 2017:
- Join Larry J Ellison’s keynote on Tuesday morning to listen to our BIG commitment to securing our 400,000 customers and beyond
- Cloud Systems Management and Security by Prakash Ramamurthy, SVP, Oracle, Monday at 3:15p (GEN 7487)
- Security vision for digital transformation by Peter Barker, SVP, Oracle, Monday at 11a (CON 6973)
- Cloud Platform Roadmap by Amit Zavery, SVP, Oracle, Monday at 1:15p (GEN 7119)
- Data security and compliance is business critical by Vipin Samar, SVP, Oracle, Monday at 1:15p (CON 6571)
- Cloud adoption strategies by Don Johnson, SVP, Oracle, Tuesday at 11a (GEN 7215)
- A platform and a path to cloud journey by Steve Daheb, SVP, Oracle, Monday at 4:30p (Gen 1799)
Demo and Hands-on labs:
- Demos for CASB, Oracle IaaS and SaaS security, Bare metal security
- Security Monitoring & Analytics, Configuration & Compliance
- Identity SOC, Identity Governance
- Database encryption, key management, backup, recovery, and GDPR
- Customer appreciation event @ Luck Strike Bowling on Monday at 6:30p
- Cloud platform innovation awards @ Four Seasons on Monday at 6:30p
- Customer advisory board meeting @ Grand Hyatt on Wednesday at 1:30p
- Security happy hour @ OneMarket on Wednesday at 4p
- Customer appreciation concert (all customers) @ AT&T on Wednesday at 6:30p
Register today for Oracle OpenWorld 2017. See you all on Oct 1, 2017.