In most of the developing countries where telephone penetration was 15-40 per 1000 15 years ago has a cellphone penetration of 500 per 1000 households. In developing countries it is 800-1200 per 1000 households. The landlines in these developing countries have reduced from 400 to 250 per households.
This tells me that some of the most sought after product/service will no longer be relevant in few years. Here is my list of things that might disappear by 2030
- Wired telephone/ cable/ DSL: With Zigbee and Wi-Fi chips selling at a Dollar each in mass will eliminate the need of any wired technology
- Optical drives in computer: CD/ DVD/ Floppy/ Hard disk will be replaced with SSD
- Insulin chips in the body will constantly monitor the diabetes level and release it only as much required, and that will eliminate regular checking and diabetes in 5 generations (Darwin’s effect)
- Developing countries will see freeway like noodles, and developed countries will move away from freeways to high speed rail like Shinkansen. Flight travel will be done only for more than 3 hours of flying
- Gasoline will be priced on par with Olive oil, and cars will mostly be hydrogen cell based, and electricity would mostly come from Atomic reactors
- Plastic bags, Li-Ion/Alkaline batteries, non-recyclable products will all be eliminated
- Paper books, newspapers, magazines will find place in museums
- The highly controlled regulations and disclosure policies will eliminate magic sauce in any business and ensure that clean transparent business with subscriptions based models will make money
- Need to carry different gadgets will be eliminated: You will have an integrated watch, TV, computer, phone, wallet, ID with simplistic human interfaces
- Augmentation reality/layer for all the 5 human senses. You will be able to get information on everything you see from your eyes, will be able to voice search and get info on everything you heard, view similar items on search on whatever you touch, get reviews and provide instant reviews to internet on whatever you smell or taste, and so on. And this will be that one gadget that you will carry as mentioned above
- There will be a new disease caused due to information overload where victims will go through de-addiction and rehab centers from internet, social media type of sites
It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Haha thats very kind of you. Thank you for liking and reading my thoughts. Will do my best to keep this going.
Hi! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!Richmond Roofing Service, 6731 Pickett Dr., Richmond, TX 77469 – (281) 973-7855
I am glad you liked it.
What the scammers say after they’ve been caughtEven if victims of identity theft,
just as the rise in child identity theft and fraud by going in for regular shredding and
destruction of unnecessary documents. Thee Social Securitty Administration SSA
fwcilitates the process was, too. With this measure a consumer can restrict access to their account.
Every few weeks, Stephanie McManis receives a phone call from a debbt collector.
Notifying your victims wiol take money, and it shelter design blog
iis not legitimate.
The double seam taped ceiling did a good job and didn’t leak tho.
and so you must wear yoga tops or support camisole as a substitute.
This particular style is quite pleasing and appears like the glass is
emerging directly from the ground and growing naturally.
Tiens je comрtɑis rédiger un ptit ƿost pareil à celui-là
Hahaa! Don’t know if it truly qualifies, but in my
younger and crazier days we used to just put front wheel drive cars in reverse,
aand then try to do all the things that rear-wheel drive cars could.
So it isn’t the initially time that front-wheel
drive cars happen to be drag-raced. These major tires on the front
certainly make you blink, though!