Lessons learned by most successful ex-CEO of an almost invincible company:
– Never belittle competition
– Always monitor the trends and make products to compliment the trend
– Be aware of the inter-industry competition not just the tier-1 competitors
– Always stick to the core business
– Products, products, and products – always make them faster, better, or cheaper
– Focused on value-based acquisition, not just because you can not make a product as good as competition
– Product reviews, product backlogs, product performance, product benchmarking – run products like sub-units responsible for their own profits
– Let success in one product not make you complacent as industry is unforgiving and is changes rapidly
In response to article: http://bit.ly/m2RGP8
Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting tthis sote
daily, this website is genuinely fastidious and
the viewers are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.
Thanks for finally writing about >Lessons to learn for Google | The Science of Business (Sci-bi) <Liked it!
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check
things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.